Sunday, January 22, 2012

Knitting Machine

I always have a habit of blogging a ton right after Christmas break. It's my catch up time on a lot of things. But, as I wait for my books to arrive so I can start studying my little bum off, I have been knitting away.

I finally finished Nicole's Squirrel Socks :)



She's kind of adorable. I'm so glad she loves them.



I have also just finished a hat for my cousin. He just recently moved to NYC (I'm sooo jealous!), and I found JUST the pattern for a hat for him on Ravelry.



It's a little tight because of my fair-isle. I really need to work on making my tension the same on fair-isle knitwear. I truly don't know how to do it any different though. I do it loose already! I'm going to keep trying.

Oh, and just because I made it right before I left to come downtown, and wanted to show it off, Raspberry Crumb Cake :)



Hope you all are enjoying the snow as much as I am. If not, enjoy your Sunday ;-)

<3 Carly

No comments: