Monday, June 4, 2012

Cookie Monster

So if you remember my last rant of baking, I made Coffee Toffee Bars, Kitchen Sink cookies and I never even got to tell you about my Koulourakia cookies (my favorite Greek cookies). All these cookies were made and consumed without the chance of a camera to capture their delectable looks.

I have uploaded my socks pictures though and very excited to show off my bar socks.



I call them my bar socks because the pattern is from a book for the social knitter, Pints & Purls. I have got countless compliments on them already and I mostly wear them as slippers! Haha

Now these next socks I am working on are much more basic. I just love the yarn, it is so gorgeous that a fancy pattern would just distract from the lovely yarn.



I'm calling them my flirty socks, solely because they are so pink and lovely that I wish to flirt with the yarn =)

Back to my cookie monster title. I am all out of cookies here at the house and I must make more. I've had requests from the Yaya's for their vacation plans and I must fulfill their needs. Now I had a tall handsome helper with my Greek cookies, but I want to surprise him with my next ones. I'll try to get pictures for these this time.

Until next time ;-)

<3 Carly

No comments: