Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Being Sick- sucks.

Well, the other night I started to get a sore throat, hoped it would go away in the morning, but no. It's worse, I still have the sore throat with a stuffy nose and I feel icky. :(

There is only one good side to this sick day. I got to knit a lot! I didn't stay home but I had rehearsal and didn't do much because I'm sick and I got to start my baby hat! My ballet teacher is pregnant and I'm making a scarf, hat, and maybe a blanket for her. The baby is due in August but she'll have a winter wardrobe for the baby when the time is needed. Did I not mention it's Pittsburgh and any kind of weather can sprout upon us at any given moment.

Here's a picture of my progress- They are the colors that my teacher likes, but she doesn't know if it's a boy or a girl. The colors would look good on either.


Oh- and here's another picture of my cat, pudgie. This picture REALLY shows how much of a queenie she is. Just look at her! She is being lifted from her bigger throne(my bed), on her tiny throne(the pillow), to my mother where she would take the picture, I just had to put this up because it really shows how queenie she is, and we got a laugh out of it.
She started to wonder if she could jump out of her throne... and eventually did. :)

Oh yes, GO PENS!!!

1 comment:

LaurieG said...

Hope you're feeling better. It's this dang weather. Everybody's sick :(