Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter Scarf to Spring Scarf.



I so wanted this to be my Easter scarf and wear it to church and have everyone say to me, "Where did you get that beautiful scarf Carly? It's just gorgeous!" and I would reply with a simple grin on my face saying, "I made it." But no, I finished it that night, in my house, where my mom said- "You finally finished?" I replied with a sigh, "Yeah."
But the next day I took another look at it and I've decided, just because Easter is over, I am not going to be brought down! Gosh darn it, this is my Spring Scarf and I am PROUD!
This picture is me and my other cat, Pudgie. Aren't we CUTE!?!?

2 comments:

LaurieG said...

That cat looks great in that scarf! :-D

Celtic Queen said...

I so love the scarf. Totally perfect for this freakishly cold spring. Welcome to the blogosphere