Friday, April 13, 2007

Still Icky, but More Progress!

I'm still a little sick. As long as I have 100 tissues near by, I'm good. :) But since I've been using so many tissues, and improvising without- my nose is totally Rudolf. :(

Sorry, but I thought everyone just wanted to know. lol (laughing out loud) :) The answer to my icky boredom is.... drum roll please! KNITTING!! I actually had to start the baby hat over again. I left it in my backpack during Hello Dolly rehearsal and forgot about it when pulling my books out. When I finally realized a needle was in my assignment note book, I pulled it out right away! But it was too late; there were only a few stitches left on the two other needles and a lot of dropped stitches. But look at it now! Only two days after it died, and it's already more progress then the week I worked on it before! That is a very curious thing though. Makes me wonder if I'm just getting faster at knitting or that I really don't do much else but knit. Who cares as long as I got a smile on my face (with a big red nose). ;)


OH!! I'm driving! I don't remember if I got to tell everyone last time, I GOT MY PERMIT!! I have been driving my mother nuts by asking repeatedly "Can I drive there?" As long as it's light out and no traffic, I can drive the whole parking lot. :/ But no, she has let me drive home from rehearsal and to church. Tomorrow, I get to drive to dance and I am super excited! Well, I'm going to bed- must get better! Ttyl (talk to you later)

But here's a cute picture of my kitty before I go-

3 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks for the warning! I will have to make sure to be extra cautious on the roads this weekend!! Just make sure you drive like everyone else is an idiot and you will (hopefully) avoid most incidents.

LaurieG said...

"I'm an excellent driver" Hahaha!

Celtic Queen said...

Did I say I was going to the store? Perhaps I should postpone... Seriously good luck. And it's nice to see that you have become a junkie already, using your sick days to do the only important thing... KNIT!