Monday, April 9, 2007

I Knit!

Well, I do knit, and since it's in my title, I thought I should post something about it. I am still kind of a beginner, but I can do some other things then scarves. But I do have well over 10 scarves.

<-- This was my first scarf! It's REALLY long. But it is one of all my scarves! Because it's cotton, and it's my first one and I love it! :)


My mom has also knitted and crocheted a few of them, we like to knit and crochet together. She's making me this really long and big blanket, I don't know when she'll finish it, but it's really pretty and I'll try to take a picture of it some time soon.







This was my first hat! One of my cats- Mittens, likes to wear it on the weekends. :)

OH! And this blanket that is in bothe of the pictures, is the one my grandmother took 4 years to make for my mother for college. The cats love it, and we love it, so it's like a family blanket.

That's all for now- got many projects to keep up on, laters! :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hey, You!! Great looking blog... now you will have to keep us up to date on the cool kids!