Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A little run down...

Being sick just STINKS!

I am congested, I sound different and coughing just hurts. I hate taking medicine and being lazy is only fun for so long.

I'm going to catch you up on all you missed over the weekend though--

I finished part one of my secret project....

TA DA!!!!
I am making my mother the same pair of fingerless gloves I have for myself. It is her Valentine's Day gift and I had to show her (also wanted to make sure they fit-- as well as see how happy she was that her pair is being made ;-) )!

She's very excited about them :D


BUTTTT before I finished it, I had to frog.... :(

I realized that I had been reading the pattern wrong and although it didn't look bad,,, I had to rip it out. Sucks, but I really finished it quickly for frogging the entire pattern part.

I was also knitting at the ballet with my good friend Addie to try and get it done! Hahah--

We saw DRACULA as you can see and it was pretty sweet. I was confused the first act, loved the second act, and completely surprised the 3rd act. There were FIREWORKS! The costumes were by far the best I've seen and Addie was in LOVE with the blood and ballet combined.

It was our date night (Friday) because I have season tickets to the ballet ;-)

Hhaha---
Well, it's back to tv watching and fluid drinking for me. I hate nasal drip... If you know what it is, you'll know how much hate needs to be emphasized.

P.S. I got pink roses for Valentine's Day ;-)


&&& A resident made me a rice krispy treat in the shape of heart &&& it was PINK! <3


Then here is my progress of glove 2. Moving slower because of this ickly fever/coughing/sweating bit. :-P

No comments: