Friday, February 25, 2011

Yummy Yarn, Delicious Dogs, & Comfy Cowl

*Yummy Yarn*
I forgot to tell you, I GOT MORE YARN!!! Hahaha-- I need another storage thing to keep all my yarn here. Also want my needles from home... This dorm room is getting smaller and smaller... LOVE IT, but with yarn and clothes--- it's small.



Those purple skeins were originally 7.95-- 40% off!! I LOVE SALE SECTIONS!!! Hahahaha--- all this yarn was on sale. My mom even has a skein I got and I thought of making something for her with it, but she wanted to crochet with it- ;-) yay! But how's my blanket coming along....?
The pinks are just so yummy I couldn't say no.
Then the blue ones, the think chunky looking ones-- I want a gorgeous long scarf {this is the needles I need from home-- haha}
The light blue that is thinner I think a hat would be nice? Still contemplating...

*Delicious Dog*
NEXT, I finally took some pictures of Franktuary. Addie & I go every Tuesday {or at least try to}, and Finally got to take some pictures of the frankfuled place.



The lovely "Frankly Mona Lisa"



Addie about to enjoy her gummy dog after enjoying a frank topped with jalapenos and onions and mustard-- sooo predictable ;-)



Then here are the other tables-- My mother thinks we just eat at the counter... Actually I don't know what she thinks we eat in-- She needs to go. You totally need to go!!!!!!

*Comfy Cowl*


This is coming along SOOO much better than the first time around. I think I probably knit it faster the first time, but still coming along quickly.

Now along with my knitting, I have homework. This week was long! So many assignments and I was actually on top of it all. Or at least tried to be. My only down fall was yesterday when I woke up at 9:36 AM when I have 9:40 AM class. I got there about 10 AM. Not bad for waking up, getting dressed, looking good and running to West Penn! The floor also planned their game night and that was a lot of fun, but when we went shopping for prizes the day before I got this!



This tiny planters pot is hosting seeds for a rose. I'm not sure how long it will take for this rose to grow, but I'm curious to see if this will work. I do get a lot of sun light from this window spot- but waiting for progress of any greenery.

Now because of the cowl moving so fast and me itching to do my new sock pattern, hope to see some new pictures of another project on needles soon.

Stay tuned!

<3 Carly :)

No comments: