Thursday, February 10, 2011

Oh yeah, I LOVE yummy YARN!

I forgot to post all the yummy yarn I have here at school! How silly of me. I think I need another storage box or something for my dorm because 3 bags of yarn isn't doing so well just lying around... Hhahaha--

First I'd like to share the yarn's that are not in projects right now....

{The yarn on the left side is mostly already used and left over things. The STEELERS sock yarn is for a pair of socks I will do for myself, but I've already decided I will do them toe up... Gotta work on figure that out first- haha. The Orange/Yellow, touch of Pink is for a cowl I will be making. Then the top 3 are probably going to be hats. The darkest one will be for boy toy most likely.... Middle one for me-- with purples! YUM! && Hopefully a cable knit hat with the GORGEOUS Pink that I still haven't made anything with. The Cream is a hemp for knitting yarn like my fingerless gloves which I'd love to make another pair for myself. Maybe Christmas gift... I'll keep it in back of mind for now... Then the last 3, a peach/berry/pink I might do a shawl with....}

&&& You had to be curious about the DELICIOUS pink sock yarn right?

Ta Da!!! I've never followed a sock pattern. Haha-- so this will be my first! :) &&& Because I can't show a picture of the thing I'm knitting right now, let's just say I'd love to do these next! ;-)

I'd also like to share my gorgeous flowers that a special boy gave me ;-)

I LOVE all of the colors!! They're so pretty-- I've gotten flowers 3 times from him now since I've been at school! <3

Lastly, I can't believe it's sunny out! So here's a sunny view from my window that surprising doesn't have snow at the moment.

You can see me in the picture too-- haha- that's alright.

Well I'm off to ballet, and hopefully some yummy knitting afterwards. I will try and take pictures as I go with my secret project ;-)

<3 Carly

No comments: