Wednesday, February 9, 2011

"Sock it to Me"

After announcing on facebook & twitter that I had finally finished my socks, my Aunt Maura that lives in Vegas commented and said "Sock it to Me". So that is my title inspiration-

ANYWAY- They're DONE!!!! I've been wearing them and showing them off ever since I finished them yesterday right before ballet. I wanted to blog about it right then but my homework load is just too much. BUT I really should be studying for NSET right now, but I'm too excited and wanted to blog- hahaha



IF you cannot tell, I had a little photo shoot with my socks after they were finished. . . :)



If you are on RAVELRY, you can see ALL of the pictures, but these are mostly of them :)



&&& because I did these one at a time, I wore the first one while knitting the second one.... I kind of made the second one tighter too... I seem to do that with things I knit two of, which is ok because I actually have two different sized feet. Haha-- Pointe shoes helped me figure that out. ;-)

This is the LEFT one;


This is the RIGHT one;


I'd love to share the next project I'm working on, but I will have to wait for pictures until they are all finished. Maybe I'll cast on something else while I knit this gift, because I know a reader will figure out it is for them ;-)

Peacie <3

CARLY!

No comments: